Contact your Local Branch Real Estate Loans
Let the Bank of Geneva’s experienced loan officers give you the personal attention and service you deserve when you apply to borrow money to purchase a house or buy property. Our commitment as a community bank and our years of experience in real estate lending mean we will be here to serve you after you sign the paperwork.
A Bank of Geneva Real Estate Loan:
- Allows individuals the opportunity to borrow to purchase a home without having to save a large amount of money
- Gives home owners the opportunity to use the equity in their house to pay for home improvements, college, vacations and other special occasions!
- Gives farmers and businessmen the ability to grow their businesses by purchasing land and buildings
Apply here if you want to:
- Buy or build a house
- Remodel your home or business
- Purchase land
See how these other great products can make having a Bank of Geneva Real Estate loan easy.
- Personal or Business Checking
- Money Maker Bonus Checking
- Automatic Payment
- Direct Deposit
- Bank by Mail
- Internet Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Statement Savings Account
- Money Market Savings Account
Are available on a variety of terms, rates, and payment schedules depending on the individual needs of each borrower.
Checkline and our overdraft protection products
Residential Real Estate Loans
Both adjustable rate and fixed rate mortgages are available.
Home Improvement Loans
Home improvement loans are available on a variety of terms depending on the scope of your project. Contact us for current rates.
Home Equity Loans
Home equity loans are available as a line of credit. The line of credit offers the convenience of borrowing what you need when you need it up to a pre-approved limit.
Commercial and Farm Operating Loans
Loans secured with commercial or farm real estate are available on a 1-year, 3-year, 5-year, 7-year or 10-year adjustable rate basis.
The Bank of Geneva is an equal housing lender.